Thursday 5 January 2012

Cover: Turning Page

Just a little post of a cover i did last month after being completely awestruck by this song from Sleeping At Last (who is frickin' immense live). I just wish i owned a piano because it actually sounds alright when i play it at school in a nice, echoed room...but that would mean singing in front of people...hows about no. So yeah, enjoy the clunky sounds of my keyboard with an appearance from my mischievous cat.
I may not be posting as often in coming days seen as i have two English exams next week which i really want to do well on so i can upkeep my nerd status, but tomorrow i am going to a spa with my mother (as it was one of my Christmas gifts) to relax and experience my first massage and facial, schnazzy.
In the mean time, i hope those of you going back to school / work soon have a good first day back :)

mollie

13 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful, you're so talented! Lovely song too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Your voice is dreamy <3

    Hope you had a wonderful new year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so lovely to listen to :) Amazing!
    I love your top too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it :) Have anyone ever told you that you look like Leighton Meester, i heard she sings too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a beautiful cover, love your voice :3

    http://flying-creature.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so lovely to listen too!
    I'm your 199th follower :)

    elissex.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great efforttttt! <3 your singing and playing :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've nominated you for a Kreativ Blog award! Details on my blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was amazing, you should definitely sing in front of people more often, good luck in your exams!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness-- this is so beautiful! you're one talented little lady.

    absolutely AMAZING!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is insane. your voice is absolutely gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.