Wednesday 4 July 2012

I Can Hear The Sky Falling Too

Frank Ocean published this detailed piece of text to his tumblr today in which he addresses recently questioned rumours about his sexuality:
I have so much respect for him for doing this, especially as Frank is strongly affiliated with the hip hop world in which sexuality is a relatively sensitive issue. It's unclear whether Frank is stating that he is bisexual or homosexual but quite frankly it doesn't make the slightest difference to me. I still love him.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha your comment made me laugh ! :))
    Lovely blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the way he's wrote it is so so beautiful, I love your blog btw. I've just come across it and it's so uniquee x

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.