Saturday 6 October 2012

James Arthur

James Arthur is my favourite X Factor contestant this year by far. His amazing rendition of I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt at the judges houses stage (how suave was Ne-Yo looking by the way) was so incredible. James evoked such passion through his throaty tone, reinventing the delicate song. I am really looking forward to what he has to offer in tonight's live show. Plus, I'm a sucker for tattoos and blue eyes.
My other favourites include Jahmene, he's such a cutie, and Times Red...so I'm hoping they're voted in as a wildcard tonight. I do love a good reality tv show.

Who are your favourite contestants so far?

5 comments:

  1. Yup James Arthur is my fave too! Looooove him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved James Arthur's rendition of I Can't Make You Love Me, ahh his voice is so good. He is definitely one of my favourites, along with Ella Henderson and Jade Ellis. :-) I really wanted Times Red to be voted in as the wildcard too, they were so good :-( They were by far the best group, especially compared to GMD3 or "District 3" which is still such a stupid name.

    Anyway... X Factor rant over haha :-)

    Chloe X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!!

    We are a new vintage site and would love everyone who loves vintage to check out our lovely clothing! Please find the links below! :)

    www.void-online.co.uk
    https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/voidonline

    www.twitter.com/void__online

    like us on facebook too http://www.facebook.com/VoidOnline1

    and if you like you can follow us on insta and tumblr as well
    insta - @Void__online
    tumblr - www.void--online.tumblr.co.uk

    Thanks for looking,

    VOID|Online
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been watching X Factor this year. He looks so much like Pro Green! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. James Arthur lives near me! :)

    Lovely blog by the way girly, I've given you a follow. Would be awesome if you checked out my blog and let me know what you think? http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.