Thursday 15 November 2012

Tigers


I love rugby players so much. Wednesday night was only my second ever rugby match, the first one being around this time last year, and my oh my it was a good one: Leicester Tigers v Maori All Blacks. As in the Maoris from New Zealand. Hamuna hamuna.
We got there super early at the request of my friend Ellie who is a rugby fanatic, for the game and not just the players, and after refuelling at the fish and chip shop we assumed our position behind the NZ players' seat box. Before the game began, the Maoris did the Haka which was so exciting to watch. Their tribal calls echoed around the stadium, although the spectator behind us remarked "oh look it's the Spice Girls". Brilliant. Whilst there, I also found a variety of eligible future husbands; specifically Ed Slater and Jamison Gibson-Park. I'm such a rugby player whore. On a positive note, we won 32-24!

In other news, I went to see Kevin Bridges last night and it was hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. I honestly don't know much about the actual sport, but I do love rugby players. There are some gorgeous ones out there!

    style sincerity

    x

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.