Sunday 10 March 2013

The Neighbourhood

I remember hearing this song about a month ago and just playing it on repeat for the night until my head could no longer cope with the awesomeness of this remix. The original version by California-based band The Neighbourhood is enough to get your musical senses tingling but adding copious amounts of synthesisers, rumbling bass and a hell of a catchy electronic ostinato it is absolutely perfect. I love both versions though; the band is one of my new favourites. The five piece hav a sort of The Weeknd feel in their use of electronic production but keep a hard hitting quality with the rock infused percussion and bass elements. The Neighbourhood's debut album 'I Love You' is expected be released in April.

1 comment:

  1. i see what you mean about this song, i've hit play three times and counting
    S x
    studs-on-saturday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.