Wednesday 31 July 2013

Julystagram

Cave Rave · Passed! · Lake Garda
Venice · Arena di Verona · My lover

This month mainly revolved around Italy and it was fabulous. I'm missing the sunshine now though, as I sit staring at the sodden garden that the rain has caused. Boo.

I also passed my driving test! You should all definitely be wearing a seatbelt now I'm allowed out. My mum has let me have a few test runs in her car which was a lot different to the one I learned to drive in, let me tell ya. It was hilarious to see her clinging onto the door handle when I first took her out.

I don't have much else to report really. I'm filling in my summer holidays with lots of reading and language learning and lying outside whenever the slightest beam of sunshine manages to break through the clouds. I really don't want my Italian glow to fade, everything is so much better when you don't glow in the dark.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on passing your driving test! I start learning in a couple of month...eeek!
    Venice looks absolutely gorgeous, i'd so love to go some day.
    By the way thank you for your comment! The Virgin Suicides was amazing! I absolutely adored the writing style; i'd really recommend it! Also thanks so much for your recommendation of Birdsong :)
    -Kate xo
    bleached mort

    ReplyDelete
  2. congarts! lovely pictures !
    i am following now !

    www.asiaandkasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.