Wednesday 28 May 2014

Mr and Mrs West

You may think the wedding (and the numerous extravagant circumstances surrounding it) between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West was a crass display of their riches. Palace of Versailles and an ancient Italian fort? Of course it was. But what else do you expect from these two with one of them being a self-professed 'God' (ref. "I Am A God") and the other being television's biggest reality star? However, you cannot deny that this family's combined wardrobe has turned many faces a shade of green. Their escapades around Paris in the week before the enormous colossal monumental big day certainly made me envious of the sisters' style and don't even get me started on Kim's killer body.

1 comment:

  1. Kim looks insanely perfect in the very first pictures! I don't really like the Kardashians (boo me, right?) but they've got style.
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.